Simplify CDM Compliance
Critical Infrastructure Protection, Threat Detection, and Incident Response
Identifying and deploying the best cyber security solutions that comply with the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Program can be nebulous and challenging.
The burden is on security leaders to select solutions that meet these strict regulations without creating a host of new operational challenges. From capability, to deployment and operation, you need the most mature, proven solution to avoid disruptive pitfalls.
At VMware Carbon Black we provide market leading solutions for Application Control and Critical Infrastructure protection, as well as, Comprehensive Threat Detection and Incident Response. Our solutions not only meet CDM compliance, but strengthen your security posture while simplifying your operations.
In this webinar, you will discover how to enhance your cyber:
- Prevention: Reduce your threat surface and ensure endpoint protection
- Visibility: Gain the most comprehensive view of all user behavior to manage risk
- Scalability: Maintain protection across your entire agency
- Manageability: Experience low-touch governance, integration, and automation
- Compliance: Meet federal requirements; achieve and sustain a high AWARE* score