SMBs Adopt Modern Endpoint Security
A recent IDC survey of U.S. small and midsize businesses (SMBs) found that security is now a top IT spending priority for SMBs. But can SMBs truly keep up with the evolving threat landscape? IDC Research Director for Security Products Robert Westervelt candidly answers 5 important questions for SMBs about endpoint security.
Download this IDC Analyst Connection to read Westervelt’s answers to the following:
- Are SMBs still targets for advanced attacks?
- Can existing AV solutions owned by SMBs keep pace with evolving threats?
- How can SMBs better integrate security into standard IT practices?
- Can SMBs create a comprehensive security program with limited resources?
- How should SMBs approach the decision to move endpoint security to the cloud?
Access the IDC Q&A now to get analyst advice specific to small and midsize companies like yours.