Turn any Device into a Secure, Powerful Graphics Workstation
- Deliver secure, immersive 3D graphics from the cloud. Power users and designers get the same graphics experience they would expect from dedicated hardware, delivered securely and cost-effectively.
- Improve collaboration workflow and reduce costs. Let dispersed teams collaborate on large graphics datasets in real time, from the cloud.
- Provide greater security for mission-critical data. Protect intellectual property and improve security by centralizing data files.
- Deploy with confidence. A growing portfolio of leading ISV certifications including ESRI, PTC and Siemens ensures users get the same graphics performance and experience as from their physical PCs or workstations.
Facilitate Real-Time Collaboration for Global Engineering Teams
International engineering construction firms developing graphically intensive projects must facilitate real-time collaboration across their dispersed project teams. Give teams access to project designs on any device from anywhere with the responsiveness of a physical workstation by having your data in one central graphics-accelerated virtual environment.
- Reduce the costs of supporting power computing
- Lessen security risks with secure access
- Avoid version confusion by having everyone access the same files
Make Power Computing Accessible for Academic BYOD Users
Today’s educational institutions provide rich technology environments for students and faculty, most of whom bring their own devices to campus. Students with high computing needs and those using 3D graphics software need to be able to retrieve their projects remotely, not just in a shared workstation graphics lab. Graphics-accelerated virtual desktop environments allow students to work on projects from their own laptops or phones.
Horizon with Blast Performance
Blast Adaptive UX
Provide optimized, uncompromised access to Horizon desktops and apps using either Blast Extreme, PCoIP or RDP display protocols with built-in features that adapt to network conditions automatically, delivering the best experience possible, through either Horizon or browser-based clients.
Blast Live Communications
Enable greater user productivity with full access to collaboration tools including headsets and webcams, for rich audio and video within applications such as Skype, Google Hangouts, Cisco WebEx and more.
Blast with Horizon Clients
Leverage unified clients for a full-featured, consistently great user experience across devices and locations.
Deliver rich video playback for Flash, HTML5, QuickTime, Microsoft Silverlight and Windows Media to a variety of desktop and mobile endpoints.
Blast Unity Touch
Easily browse, search and open Windows applications and files from mobile devices with intuitive tools, easier navigation and search bar providing quick access to files.
Blast 3D Services
Built on the broadest virtualized graphics capabilities in the industry, including hardware-accelerated graphics with NVIDIA GRID vGPU technology.
Blast Local Access
Simplify workflow with support for a broad array of peripheral devices such as USB flash drives, printers, smart card devices, smartphones, tablets and more.