Integrates With Your Existing HCI Environment
Save time, lower operational expenses, and empower operations with the only fully integrated, pre-configured, and pre-tested hyperconverged system on the market, powered by vSAN.
Automated End-to-End Lifecycle Management
Dramatically simplify IT operations with fully automated updates—from one known good state to the next—across the entire hardware and software stack.
Seamless Hybrid Cloud Experience
Start on a fast and simple path toward hybrid cloud, including full stack integration and consistent operations with VMware SDDC Manager.
Instantly Try VxRail for Free
The VxRail Interactive Demo is the easiest way to get a feel for VxRail's capabilities.
Benefits of Adopting VxRail
Start your hybrid cloud journey with VMware Cloud Foundation on VxRail. This solution integrates the hyperconverged infrastructure layer with VMware SDDC software stack for one complete, automated, turnkey, on-premises experience.
Powerful Performance for Any Application
Ensure performance, reliability, and flexibility for a wide range of workloads and applications—from business-critical (SAP, SQL, Oracle) to next-gen workloads (PKS, containers, NoSQL).
Consistent Management and Operations
Drive operational efficiencies with full stack integration and automated lifecycle management in order to deliver a consistent operations experience from core to edge to cloud.
Integrates with Your Existing Environment
Access a seamless VMware experience with the only fully integrated, preconfigured and pre-tested hyperconverged infrastructure appliance. Powered by the leading software for hyperconverged infrastructure, you can manage complexity, cost, and risk with full vSAN integration.
Accelerates Data Center Modernization
Drive IT transformation and data center modernization with VxRail’s combination of advanced infrastructure technologies, automation and orchestration of operational processes, and full lifecycle management offerings. We also offer a fully managed infrastructure service, VMware Cloud on Dell ,with an OPEX pricing model that allows you to focus on business-critical projects while we operate the infrastructure end-to-end.
What Can VxRail Do for You?
- Fully integrate your hyperconverged infrastructure layer with our SDDC software stack, now available with VMware Cloud Foundation on VxRail
- Deploy any application – traditional VM or cloud-native – on a single infrastructure, preparing you for hybrid cloud
- Save space and power with 1U platforms
- Reduce need for on-site IT personnel with centralized management
- Enable global views and health checks of all remote systems with VxRail ACE
- High performance – built on PowerEdge servers with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors and Optane technology
- Enhance performance with fast-caching technology and a more affordable all-flash entry-point
- Optimize platforms for specific use cases , including SAP HANA, AI/ML, Data Inferencing, Video Surveillance, and media broadcast
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI
- Enable high performance scaling and virtual graphics and compute, including 2x graphics acceleration performance and 50% more users per board
- Run multiple GPUs to support hundreds of concurrent users and graphics-intensive apps
- Maximize storage efficiency with rich data services including deduplication, compression and TRIM/UNMAP
Compare VxRail Series
- G Series: General purpose systems for broad hyperconverged use cases.
- E Series: Low profile systems for everywhere from data center core to edge deployments.
- P Series: Performance optimized systems for heavy workloads such as databases.
- V Series: VDI optimized systems with support for up to three graphics accelerators for specialized use cases such as high-end 2D/3D visualization.
- S Series: Capacity-optimized systems for demanding applications such as virtualized Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, big data, and analytics.