Deliver Next-Gen IT Transformation Solutions with VMware and DXC
Get fast, simple, cost-effective, and cutting-edge IT-as-a-service built on VMware’s industry-leading virtualization, automation, and cloud infrastructure solutions. Work with the world leaders in next-generation IT solutions—VMware and DXC.
- Accelerate time to value ‒ Move securely and rapidly to cloud by enabling organizations to use cloud services while leveraging investments in legacy infrastructure.
- Unlock productivity while protecting customer trust ‒ Provide access to any application from any device while safeguarding corporate assets with next-generation digital workspace solutions.
- Provide end-to-end security from cloud to mobile devices ‒ Protect operating systems, applications, and data across private, public, or managed cloud to mobile devices.
- Leverage expertise and experience – Rely on 50+ years of systems integration and managed services experience to help clients determine how to plan, build, and deploy optimal systems with the expertise of over 56,000 experts.
Managed Hybrid Cloud Services with VMware and DXC
Enabled by VMware’s next-generation hybrid cloud services platforms, this new initiative enables enterprise clients to accelerate their journey to the hybrid cloud while benefiting from an operationally consistent, resilient, secure, and cost-effective hybrid cloud environment based on VMware Cloud on AWS.
There are three offerings under this portfolio of Cloud Services.
DXC Managed Multicloud Services powered by VMware
This joint offering simplifies hybrid and multicloud management, allowing companies to expand their use of private and public clouds as their business requirements evolve.
- Enables DevSecOps with intrinsic security and governance.
- Uses Infrastructure as Code for blueprinting, deployment pipelines, and policies across private and public clouds.
- Helps companies accelerate time to market, automate managed services and asset delivery, and optimize costs.
DXC Managed Services for VMware Cloud on AWS
VMware SDDC technologies are delivered as a service on the world's most popular public cloud through this offering
- Dedicated AWS bare metal infrastructure with easy scalability using hyperconverged physical hosts.
- Self-service portal for provisioning and lifecycle actions.
- Consumption-based service configured to meet your organization's needs.
- Single integrated service model for managed AWS and VMC services.
Customers may achieve outcomes such as
- Bi-directional, secure workload portability to realize flexibility.
- Seamless management and control across workloads.
- Cost competitive consumption-based model.
- Seamless application migration and native adjacency to innovate with AWS native services.
Additional DXC services enabled by VMware technologies and platforms include:
- Hybrid cloud automation, provisioning, and workload management services utilizing VMware’s next-generation hybridity and migration services platform and VMware Aria Automation™ for VMware Cloud on AWS.
- Cloud management services.
- Industry-specific cloud services.
DXC Workplace and Mobility Offering
DXC MyWorkStyle from VMware and DXC, is a suite of joint solutions that enable enterprise to virtualize their desktop and applications so the employees can access it on any environment and any device without compromising on the security and compliance.
MyWorkStyle—Virtual Desktop and Applications
Provide end users access to all of their virtual desktops, applications, and online services through a single digital workspace.
The DXC MyWorkStyle Virtual Desktop and Applications (VDA) offering enables shared desktop, persistent and nonpersistent desktops, and application virtualization through AppVolumes. It offers a choice of consumption options—public cloud, private cloud, or managed service. In addition to enabling rapid deployment and ramp up/ramp down of the capability, it also offers small volume options to meet the needs of customers across every spectrum.
- Simplified desktops and apps—Access virtual desktops and hosted apps in just a few clicks.
- Premium end-user experience—End users enjoy a great experience across any network, location, or device.
- Integrated security and control—Your cloud environment is always available and secure with a guaranteed service-level agreement (SLA).
- Increased deployment options—A broad range of desktop and application deployment options are offered from a single cloud service.
- Lower TCO costs—Reduce upfront costs with cloud economics.
- Hybrid cloud flexibility—Balance your needs and requirements across on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure.
MyWorkStyle—Mobile Enterprise Services
A comprehensive enterprise mobility platform that delivers simplified access to enterprise apps, secures corporate data, and enables mobile productivity.
The DXC MyWorkStyle Mobile Enterprise Services offers cloud-based delivery models—public, private, and dedicated—to reduce CapEx requirements. The offering also includes role-based unified management and policies across desktop and mobile devices, and mobile app store and content management through enterprise file sharing and data synchronization.
- Manage all endpoints in a single solution.
- Support full app lifecycle from development to deployment.
- Automate processes and deliver intelligent insights.
- Protect corporate apps and data on any network.
- Increase productivity with engaging mobile business apps.
To learn more about the VMware and DXC alliance, please email DXC@Vmware.com. We will respond to your inquiry within 48 hours.