Data Object - GuestInfo
- Property of
- See also
GuestDiskInfo, GuestNicInfo, GuestScreenInfo, VirtualMachineToolsStatus
Information about the guest operating system.
Most of this information is collected by VMware Tools.
In general, be sure you have VMware Tools installed
and that the virtual machine is running when you access this information.
Guest information about disks, if known.
Guest operating system family, if known.
Guest operating system full name, if known.
Guest operating system identifier (short name), if known.
Operation mode of guest operating system. One of:
- "running" - Guest is running normally.
- "shuttingdown" - Guest has a pending shutdown command.
- "resetting" - Guest has a pending reset command.
- "standby" - Guest has a pending standby command.
- "notrunning" - Guest is not running.
- "unknown" - Guest information is not available.
Hostname of the guest operating system, if known.
Primary IP address assigned to the guest operating system, if known.
Guest information about network adapters, if known.
Guest screen resolution info, if known.
Current status of VMware Tools in the guest operating system, if known.
Current version of VMware Tools, if known.
Properties inherited from DynamicData
Show WSDL type definition