- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Serializable, Comparable<FabricService.State>
- Enclosing interface:
public static enum FabricService.State
- extends Enum<FabricService.State>
Status of the service enumerating different states the service can be in.
Different states of service .
- Description: This is the initial state of the status when
service on this peer is yet to be started or the start was unsuccessful.
- Description: Service was started on the peer but is still in the
process of booting up its driver and joining the distributed system..
- Description: Indicates that the peer is ready to service JDBC
connections in the application program.
- Description: The peer has initiated the shutdown process (
FabricService.stop(java.util.Properties)). No new JDBC connections will be allowed
and existing ones will be closed. Current activity on the connection may
- Description: The peer has successfully disconnected from
distributed system. No new JDBC connections will be allowed and existing
will be closed. Current activity on the connection may raise
public static final FabricService.State UNINITIALIZED
public static final FabricService.State STARTING
public static final FabricService.State RUNNING
public static final FabricService.State STOPPING
public static final FabricService.State STOPPED
public static FabricService.State values()
- Returns an array containing the constants of this enum type, in
the order they are declared. This method may be used to iterate
over the constants as follows:
for (FabricService.State c : FabricService.State.values())
- an array containing the constants of this enum type, in
the order they are declared
public static FabricService.State valueOf(String name)
- Returns the enum constant of this type with the specified name.
The string must match exactly an identifier used to declare an
enum constant in this type. (Extraneous whitespace characters are
name - the name of the enum constant to be returned.
- the enum constant with the specified name
IllegalArgumentException - if this enum type has no constant
with the specified name
NullPointerException - if the argument is null
Copyright © 2010-2011 VMware, Inc. All rights reserved.