RemoveSharedFolder([in] BSTR shareName,
[in] LONG flags,
[in] ICallback* jobDoneCallback,
[out,retval] IJob** removeJob);
This function removes a shared folder in the virtual machine.
Specifies the guest pathname of the shared folder to delete.
Must be 0.
An ICallback instance that will be called when the
operation is complete.
Returns an IJob object that describes the state of this asynchronous operation.
- This function removes a shared folder in the virtual machine
referenced by vmHandle.
- It is not necessary to call
before calling this function.
- Shared folders are not supported for the following guest operating systems:
Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 3.x, and DOS.
- In this release, this function requires the virtual machine to be powered on
with VMware Tools installed.
- Depending on the behavior of the guest operating system, when removing
shared folders, there might be a delay before the shared
folder is no longer visible to programs running within the guest operating
system and to functions such as VixVM_FileExistsInGuest.
VixCOM.h, since VMware Workstation 6.0
Set job = vm.RemoveSharedFolder("/work", 0, Nothing)
err = job.WaitWithoutResults()
If lib.ErrorIndicatesFailure(err) Then
' Handle the error...
Set job = Nothing