VMware Fusion 4.1.4 Release Notes
VMware Fusion 4.1.4 | 8 NOVEMBER 2012 | Build 900582
Check frequently for additions and updates to these release notes.
These release notes cover the following topics:
VMware Fusion 4.1.4 is a maintenance release that resolves some known issues. It is a free upgrade for all VMware Fusion 4 users.
Prior Releases of VMware Fusion 4
Features from prior releases of VMware Fusion are described in the release notes for each release, along with existing known issues. In addition, the release notes contain information on system requirements and installation. To view release notes for prior releases of VMware Fusion 4, click the following links:
This release resolves the following issues.
- Improved cursor handling in full screen mode.
- Unity mode is now correctly disabled when using a 3D accelerated Linux desktop.
- Addressed an issue using remote CD/DVDs from a Mac running OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Suspend/resume scripts now run on OpenSUSE 12.1.
- Improved resolution changes handling when resuming a virtual machine on a Retina-display equipped Mac.
- Fixed intermittent problem with Microsoft Windows 7 drag-and-drop.
- Fixed an intermittent problem that caused the cursor to jump to the center of a virtual machine when clicking on an icon.
Known issues from prior releases of VMware Fusion 4 also might apply to VMware Fusion 4.1.4.
Top of Page