VMware IT Business Management Suite Advanced or Enterprise Edition 8.0 Release Notes
IT Business Management Suite | 10 DEC 2013 | Build 920
Last updated: 10 DEC 2013
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release Notes
The release notes cover the following topics:
The VMware IT Business Management Suite Advanced and Enterprise Edition Release 8.0, improves the end user experience and time to value, by focusing on the following areas:
- New role-based and specialized dashboards, and enhanced existing dashboards
- Application-oriented look and feel, with usability and performance improvements
- Enhanced private and public cloud support for the cost model, reports, and dashboards
Out of the Box Content
IT Business Management Suite release introduces a new persona to the out-of-the-box specialized dashboards, and the CFO of IT.
- All out-of-the-box dashboards are now more focused and concise to present immediate information at a glance.
- Additional special-purpose dashboards are now available:
- A Projects dashboard to track projects, their status and the cost.
- A Labor dashboard allows the user to track and compare internal and external labor expenses, headcount and their resulting cost.
- Specialized dashboards are available in the cost analysis menu for the cost model relevant object or group.
- Dashboards include and support tracking for forecast information and budget CIO dashboard is enhanced to include the new information.
Improved User Interface
The IT Business Management user interface is restructured for a better and intuitive look.
- The various IT Business Management applications are separated, each with its own menus, sub-menus, and toolbars
- The Reports menu, which is the common functionality, is included in all applications.
- Administration is now a separate module, and is available to administrators only.
- Search has been repositioned to the top bar, and enhanced with global search functionality to search cost models and plan models.
- The application icons, colors, and graphic elements are updated.
- The navigation experience is simplified. For example, the redundant Recent Reports are eliminated, and are now available through Recently Used.
- Table reports are updated with new style.
- In Reports, the Print and Print Preview options are moved in report page into Print All Pages submenu and the new submenu Print Current Page is added below Print All Pages.
- IT Business Management Enterprise and Advanced versions are now integrated with the IT Business Management Standard edition to avail full Cloud usage information. A new group is added to the cost model, which is the private cloud inorder to reflect the data.
- The IT Business Management Suite data retrieval mechanism now integrates directly with ServiceNow by using the ServiceNow public WebServices API. You can now access ServiceNow cost and usage data in IT Business Management.
- The integration with IT Business Management Standard edition allows retrieving public cloud cost and usage data. The data is reflected in a new cost object called public cloud.
Following functionalities in IT Business Management are enhanced.
The default palette for pie and bar charts has changed. The administrator can configure specific reports to use different palette.
- You can now define the default time frame for the cost model calculation. You can also configure a cost model not to calculate by default. This improves the cost model calculation performance.
- You can now tag a group to a category and can setup categories when you are setting up the groups.
- The IT Business Management installation verifies the administration server listen port. If an IT Business Management instance already exists on the port that is set on the Server Parameters page, you see a message stating that the specified port is unavailable for use. You can change the port number in the Listen Port text box.
- For a complete or an upgrade installation type, you need to enter the valid license key in the text box and save the license key. If the key is not valid, it will display a warning message stating that the product is not licensed and will continue to operate in the evaluation mode.
- Upgrade is validated during installation, and the user is notified when files are moved to a backup folder.
To Verify the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version
- Click Designer à All Folder à Show Configuration.
- The Show Configuration window displays the JRE version.
To Update the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version
The user should use the latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE), but we supply only win32 JRE (1.7.0_21) for Windows and Linux.
- In the file ITBM/Tomcat-3.039/bin/setenv.sh point the JAVA_HOME to the new location (This should be the parent folder of the java bin folder.)
- Restart the server.
- Verify the JRE version.
- In the file ITBM/Tomcat-3.039/bin/setenv.bat point the JAVA_HOME to the new location (This should be the parent folder of the java bin folder.)
- Restart the server.
- Verify the JRE version.
- You can view the user contact information, even after the user is deleted during revisions.
- The error message that is displayed for validation of an agreement revision and for the validation cannot be accomplished is updated.
- IT Business Management is supported on Google Chrome. You can use all IT Business Management features on Google Chrome. However, you might see some spacing problems between the buttons and between the icons.
- IT Business Management is supported on Internet Explorer 10.
- IT Business Management is supported on an operating system that has Java 7 implementation and Apache Tomcat Web Server 7. You can install Tomcat 7.0.39 during the IT Business Management Suite installation.
- IT Business Management is supported on Oracle 12.
After drilling down to web form adjustment, IT Business Management now returns to the original page of a multi-page report.
Data Retrieval Enhancements
- Data retrieval capabilities are enhanced.
- You can add or delete a column from a data accumulator operator by adding or deleting the column from the data accumulator output table.
- You can import data from one or more sheets of the Microsoft Excel file.
- You can now upload hierarchy nodes along with their start and end dates to easily maintain hierarchy changes over time.
- You can use the relative path as a default path for Flat File Adaptors.
- You can set a deletion time for Flat File Adaptor files to a maximum of one week.
- The error message that you see when you save a form having NULL value for the date field is updated.
- In Adaptor run and when the Save Discarded Data check box is selected, the purge will remove the one’s older than X days data. When deselected it will purge all the data.
Reports in IT Business Management are enhanced.
Budgeting and Planning enhancements
- You can modify the budget of selected cost objects on a monthly level.
- You can upload and track a forecast in addition to budget information.
- In addition to a system notification message, administrators can define a legal notification message to the users. All users receive this message when they log in to the IT Business Management Suite.
- The URL drilldown is supported after you export a report to a Word or a PDF document and also in an email and HTML message. CSV and Excel files do not support URL drilldown.
- You can add additional settings such as page number, total count, dimensions, and filters to display values dynamically in the table report description.
- You can add a text box on a dashboard to provide additional information about the dashboard such as subtitles or a small description.
- Administrators can grant or remove permissions to view dashboards and reports by using the Security menu in Administration.
- A report administrator or a similar user can select multiple reports to approve the report distribution together.
- The table report displays alternative colors to illustrate different categories.
- You can create overlay bar reports.
- After you export a report to a CSV file, the total values for each column are not displayed in the file.
Several enhancements are added to prevent unauthorized access to the sensitive information and to deny a service.
- IT Business Management provides minimal permissions to each resource, such as configuration files, binaries, file streams.
- IT Business Management authentication with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) is configured over Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) by default.
- Benchmarking application is displayed only to users who have purchased it and are permitted to view the application.
Other IT Business Management Suite Documentation
IT Business Management Suite includes the following product documentation.
- IT Business Management Installation and Administration Guide
- IT Business Management Suite User Guide
- IT Business Management Suite System Requirements Guide
The IT Business Management Suite installer can upgrade any version from 6.3.7774 up to the latest version. If you upgrade IT Business Management from a version earlier than 7.5, see the legacy version release notes from each interim version to review sections about changed functionality and security integration.
The following issues have been resolved in this release of the IT Business Management Suite.
The Jespa filter, a third-party library for Java Active Directory Integration, is not working when you provide the jespa.disabled = false setting.
User with View Only permission can view Technical/Business services.
An application must apply appropriate access controls to each resource it uses in the configuration files, binary files, file streams, or memory to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive information or to deny a service.
IT Business Management works in Turkish locale.
- After installing IT Business Management, the Windows Service starts by using the 64 bit Java.
IT Business Management takes a long time to reattach a business rule template when the template contains business rules that are part of a master agreement that has multiple live links.
Business services can be added to Agreements.
You can download a log file in SSL environment.
You can view Expense Accounts, Classifications or Specifications with more than 1000 nodes.
Customer and provider dimensions are accessible when an offering is not connected to a service.
Dimension synchronization imports the node, when its parent id exists in two different time intervals.
You can Edit publish a booklet or view the same booklet object from the Recently Used.
A data purging job does not stop its run due to a corrupt flow.
In the CFO dashboard for the Year-to-Date (YTD) Over or Under Reports displays the data even there is no incoming cost for the current month.
Agreements and Business Processes tabs should not appear if SLM is not installed on the system.
Booklets can be viewed in PDF or in word.
Possval is translated before the framelet is loaded.
You can add a new user named stadmin.
Chargeout by Line of Business framelets shows the total on the chargeout cost.
Enhanced Benchmarking Reports look and feel
Budgeting data that existed for a cost model created in earlier versions is lost after you upgrade IT Business Management to version 7.5.
Creation of the new classification object fails when you import an agreement.
- Build an adapter in IT Business Management Additional Sources.
- Open a cost model and select the Upload Expenses object.
- Use the above adapter created and build a rule on the column name.
The data upload failure is because IT Business Management uses the first data row to look up the dates and not the column names.
- IT Business Management slows down while you perform the following actions:
- Duplicate a cost model
- Delete a cost model
- Update a cost model
- Upload data to a cost model
When you run a batch to calculate cost models with weighted allocations, the calculated weighted allocation results are incorrect.
The budget data with pre and post script back-up handles the columns which contains only NULL values.
Installer only allows front-end or back-end configuration in clustered environments and is greyed out in non-clustered environments.
When you synchronize a dimension to an external source, move a node in the hierarchy to another folder, and run the flow again, duplicate rows are created in a flow and the following error is displayed:
unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables
When metric using the alerts with more than one revision and non-overlapping dates runs the flow more than once.
Plan creation fails when you merge months that contain an object whose accumulated cost totals zero.
Original volumes for drivers or usages is always zero, when creating plans which are based for more than a month.
One call for each table to analyze the cost results table during plan creation from the model.
You can add usage to an object in a cost model with an incoming cost and no outgoing cost.
A warning message is displayed when the user with publish permission tries to delete the OOTB Content Dashboard.
When aggregating a report by day of week or hour of day and the time span between specified dates, the time span rounds off to the nearest month.
You can view an interactive Google Map Report.
The report is displayed for the table report with group by and filter and which uses the same value set for this field.
A table report with drilldown for cacheable reports gets the report from cache in sf.log.
A report is displayed when using an aggregated formula in a table report column along with the compare option selected.
The following issues are known to exist in this release of the IT Business Management Suite.
Reimporting an adaptor deletes data after you change date to daylight saving time.
When you create an adaptor, adjust some data, and then attempt to purge the data, the adjusted data is not purged.
While reimporting a package, even if you select the Preserve Adaptor Data option, the form adaptor data is not preserved.
After an upgrade, IT Business Management does not save the file name template for flat file adaptors.
Workaround: After an upgrade, the flat file template directory might revert to the default directory. Log such changes so that they can be verified after an upgrade.
- When you increase the zoom factor to more than 100%, the break lines do not include the last character, and move to a different position.
Workaround: Keep the zoom level at 100%.
- IT Business Management does not export a dimension in an identifier field with the upload adaptor.
Workaround: Add the dimension manually to the export package.
- You can use an upload adaptor to upload a file, even if you do not have permission to see it. Workaround: Use caution when uploading data. Uploaded data overwrites earlier data.
- You can modify records in a web form that are older than the closing date.
- The Cost Model Data Upload Adaptors List adaptor fails when you set the Oracle NLS to German.
Administration and Security
Although you select Single Sign-on in the User Authentication page and deselect the Enable user authentication option, the LDAP Connection page appears.
Users with the Read permission cannot view the Business Service and Service Bundle menu items.
- You cannot access a bookmarked page when logging in to IT Business Management with OpenSSO. The redirect operation to the OpenSSO process drops all parameters after the # symbol.
Workaround: Log in to IT Business Management, and copy and paste the bookmarked URL in the browser.
- After you save the Default Dashboard as a My Dashboard version, IT Business Management does not provide the ability to revert to Default Dashboard.
Workaround: View the Default Dashboard, make a fake change and save it as a new My Dashboard.
- IT Business Management does not warn when a new password does not meet the password policy requirements. The page reloads and prompts for a new password.
Workaround: Review the password policy and ensure that the new password complies with this policy.
- Installation with SSO without synchronization requires LDAP information, although IT Business Management does not use it.
Workaround: Provide the LDAP information.
After you create a master agreement and a Live Link, you cannot see the Live Link in the agreement list.
Workaround: Perform the following steps:
- Run the following script in your database:
update dfl_live_link_agreement livelink set
livelink.fk_customer_id = (select max(bu.business_unit_id)
from dfl_business_unit bu)
where livelink.agreement_id in (620, 10000)
This updates the Live Link customer to an existing customer in random.
- Open the agreement list.
The missing Live Link agreements are available.
- Delete the missing Live Link agreements.
IT Business Management takes a long time to duplicate a master agreement that has more than 1000 service instances.
When you click the Terminate option to end an active revision, IT Business Management saves the browser date as the SLA termination date, instead of the server system date.
The provider agreements are not filtered when adding a master agreement.
When you create a Business Rule with an alert that has JMS as the only recipient, the alert is not sent to users.
The Manage Revisions window shows incorrect graphical display for the revision end date.
- When you delete a customer, IT Business Management does not delete the related agreements, and displays in the user interface when resetting the customer dimension.
Workaround: Delete agreements before you delete the customer. Otherwise, recreate the deleted customer and resynchronize the data.
- When exporting a report to Word, all line breaks in Agreement Rich Text user defined fields that have been typed using a Firefox browser, disappear.
- When using a Firefox browser, all Rich Text type text added to user-defined fields in an agreement and disappears, the next time that you log in to the browser and click within the user defined field.
- The plan creation algorithm does not convert the cost of objects that have only unallocated costs. All costs are directed to a single, specific dimension node.
Workaround: During the planning process, you can plan services without specifying their demand by allocating the surplus demand to an unallocated cost object. When you create this object, ensure that it is an object and not part of a hierarchy.
- An error appears when you add usage to an object that has an incoming cost and no outgoing cost.
Workaround: Contact your administrator for an update script in PL/SQL to remove the unique constraint.
When you upload a budget from a file and run IT Financial Management full cycle, the monthly Budget metric adds the budget of cost objects that are directly related to expenses.
Though the cost for earlier month has a value, if the cost for the current month is zero, the Year‐to‐Date (YTD) cost appears as zero.
- Volume information is missing for cost objects when the allocation method is By Usage and IT Business Management routes cost through it to other cost objects.
Workaround: Either allocate cost to objects or have costs routed through them, but not both.
- If you change the system time zone after you create a cost model or after uploading data into IT Business Management suite, the suite might not display the cost model or the cost model might display incorrect cost calculation and plan generation. This is because, though the records do not appear in the cost models, records that exist in different time zone are considered during calculations.
Workaround: Change the time zone before IT Business Management performs calculations or before uploading data into IT Business Management.
Workaround: Edit value set 116 and replace the $ symbol with your currency symbol.
- An invalid allocation path appears after you change the allocation method.
Workaround: Remove the invalid allocation.
- The Import Override feature for cost models does not work properly.
Workaround: Add a cost model to a workspace.
- When you select the automatically apply check box after it was disabled, IT Business Management does not apply the allocation rule to future months.
Workaround: Save or create the allocation rule data again.
- You cannot configure upload data sources to point to a modified report.
Workaround: Create a different report with the required information. Create a link to this report in the left pane.
- When you commit a budget, IT Business Management does not create a cost object if it appeared in past months but does not appear in a future month.
Workaround: Create the missing cost object manually.
- When you add or delete a cost group in a plan model, IT Business Management does not record the action in the plan history.
Workaround: Use the audit logs to track changes to hierarchies.
- Reports with a multi-select filter do not show data in a dashboard until you edit the Filtering tab of each framelet.
Workaround: An administrator must set the correct filter in the Filtering tab of each framelet.
- You cannot perform some actions on a closed cost or plan object from the cost or plan model.
Workaround: Synchronize the hierarchy from a valid source with appropriate dates.
- In a cost model, the View Details, Delete, and Rename options fail because IT Business Management cannot find the object.
- In a plan model, the Duplicate, Delete, and Rename options fail because IT Business Management cannot find the object.
- When you upload expenses in a cost model, IT Business Management does not save the expense account alias.
Workaround: All aliases for expense accounts must be unique.
- IT Business Management does not calculate the actual value for benchmarking correctly for metrics with summation variables in the denominator.
Workaround: Do not use this type of metric.
- When you have a cost model with unit cost allocation, budget information is incorrect in the CIO dashboard.
Workaround: Do not use unit costs in your cost model.
- An error appears when you connect a hierarchy to different groups in duplicated cost models.
When you upload data to a cost model from an adaptor, you cannot build parsing logic on the name of a column.
- A system with a cost model with no expenses causes the full cycle to fail.
Workaround: Mark the cost model calculations period setting to Do Not Calculate in the cost model properties.
When you try to delete a dimension alias from a dimension, the alias is not deleted.
When you change the configuration for a Business Rule Template (BRT) type and save it, the change is applied on the new BRTs that use the updated BRT type, but not on the existing BRTs.
The browser stops responding when you preview a web form that uses a dynamic value-set has a NULL value.
The dimension query does not ignore the deleted nodes in the result, when START_TIME = 0.
Workaround: Perform one of the following actions.
- Do not use zero (0) for START_TIME.
- Modify the following code in the identify_dimension.ers file.
((intab.start_time > @DIM_START_TIME@ and intab.start_time < @DIM_END_TIME@) or (intab.start_time = @DIM_START_TIME@ AND NOT (@DIM_START_TIME@ = @DIM_END_TIME@ and @DIM_START_TIME@ = 0)));
When you add a field to an operator in a flow that is not a source for Data Accumulator, the field is added to the Data Accumulator also.
After you create a flat file adaptor with Fixed Width as the file type, when you click the scroll bar, an extra break line is added.
When you have millions of records in a view or database adaptor, if you click the Data tab, the data might take a long time to load or a tablespace error might appear intermittently.
The evaluate operator deletes the $ character and the leading character from a string. For example, $100 appears as 00.
Workaround: Use $ || 100 instead of $100.
When you set TABLE_STYLE to 2, the table report displays a blank screen if the text in the tooltip has the & and; characters.
When you sort a column in which the Allow Accumulated Results option is enabled, the sorting does not work.
- In Internet Explorer 7 or earlier, the flow tree and runtime information is not consistent for flows with more than 24 operators.
Workaround: Upgrade your browser.
- IT Business Management assigns incorrect values to the period test parameter. For example, IT Business Management assigns the value 4 instead of MM.
Workaround: Do not use value set data as test parameters in flows.
- When you upgrade from a version earlier than 7.1, multiple errors about content package installation appear because IT Business Management cannot open the dimension list table information.
Workaround: During an upgrade, dimension lookup tables LU_DIM_ENGINE_* and LU_DIM_REPORTS_* might be missing.
- To find missing tables, run the following command.
select d.reports_data_view missing_table, d.dim_id from dfl_dimension d where not exists (select 1 from user_tables where table_name = upper(d.reports_data_view))
select d.engine_data_view missing_table, d.dim_id from dfl_dimension d where not exists (select 1 from user_tables where table_name = upper(d.engine_data_view))
- If the command result does not contain missing table, run the following batch to recreate all missing tables:
<batch name="Flush All Dimensions" desc="" resumeRun="false">
<command desc="Flush Dimensions" isCritical="false" type="RunJavaSync">
- The data in the Configuration Information dialog box incorrectly appears as grayed out and the scroll bar in the dialog box is unusable.
- Accumulator tables configured with No-Logging cannot be recovered from the database logs.
Workaround: Do not configure No Logging.
- Changes to a workflow adaptor that are made while a flow is running are not included in the calculation of the flow and do not appear in the user interface.
When you perform the following tasks, the changes you made cannot be saved and a general error is reported:
- Create a flat file adaptor and define a key field.
- Select the Enable Adjustments check box, and then save the adaptor.
- Clear the Enable Adjustments check box.
- Export the flat file adaptor.
- Import the flat file adaptor to a new environment, without importing the adjustment Web form.
Workaround: You must import the adjustment web form.
When the two dimension nodes with the same ID and location with different titles, it only displays one of the titles in the report.
When exporting to word, all line breaks in Agreement Rich Text User Defined fields that you insert using a Firefox browser, disappears.
The IT Business Management online help is not supported on the Google Chrome browser.
Workaround: Use Microsoft Internet Explorer to view the online help.961164
- You might be unable to verify whether n .ers file is your IT Business Management version. Old version of .ers file is placed in the DF-Config file.
- If an ant.install.properties file already exists in the system during installation, and you use different database schema parameters than those in the file, an error occurs.
Workaround: Either edit the ant.install.properties file manually or delete it.
- Configuring the HTTPs on Linux during installation does not work.
Workaround: System Administrator to generate an SSL certificate for the IT Business Management server and configure a keystore file and password. Reports
Even after you enable automatic time drill down for reports and the data is pre-aggregated, the drill-down does not work.
When you export a report to a Word document or a booklet, the cell height additional attribute is not considered.
If you remove a level from a dimension for a report that has the single select limitation, you cannot drill-down to the report.
When you define a percentage for the size of the cell width and export the report to a PDF file, the column width is not set correctly.
When you export a report having more than 500 records to a CSV file, a Word file, or an Excel file, IT Business Management exports only 500 records, but does not display any warnings.
When you export a large report to a PDF file, the header and footer in the PDF file overlap.
When you change the report time span from Month(s) to Day(s) and generate a report, an incorrect date range is displayed.
- Additional attributes such as text align, border color, and cell height do not work for table reports when TABLE_STYLE is set to 3.
Workaround: The cell height attribute works for TABLE_STYLE=1 only. In general, use TABLE_STYLE=3.
When you export a graphical report to a PDF file, the graph is misaligned.
After you upgrade version 6.3 to a later version, the VIEW_CATALOG_USAGES view is incorrect.
You cannot add an alert recipient of type Contact or Message to a business rule.
- When you upgrade to version 7.5 from a version earlier than 7.1, shared dashboards from the earlier version do not appear in the later version.
Workaround: In version 7.1, shared dashboards are not supported. IT Business Management deletes any dashboards that exist in the Incoming Shared Reports folder in the My Reports hierarchy. To preserve shared dashboards, move them into the My Reports hierarchy by using Move or Save As. Before the upgrade, check whether this feature has been used at all, and if so, verify with users if they want to preserve any shared dashboards.
- When you set the Business Service to Business Rule virtual dimension, as single select in dashboard, IT Business Management displays the business service tree only.
Workaround: Define the hierarchy as multi-select to allow selection of a service instance or business rule.
- When you upgrade to version 7.5 from a version earlier than 7.1, user reports in dashboards might show different results because hierarchy publishing options have been simplified.
Workaround: Open the reports, configure them as required, and save them.
- For a report with a rows group-by that has a display format set to Cost Object Name, the totals appear in the wrong row when you export the report to a CSV file.
Workaround: To ensure that the CSV file displays the total correctly, select data that is numeric and not text.
- When you copy an additional attribute with text replace or a drill down to a URL that contains @ (column), it appears as @ (invalid).
Workaround: Correct the attribute manually.
- When you configure a report value, you cannot navigate in the Fields drop-down menu.
Workaround: Use the mouse instead of arrow keys. Minimize the list of fields, when possible.
- Sorting does not work on columns in a table for which you selected Allow Comparison in Advanced Settings.
Workaround: Sort columns with source data and not comparison data.
- For aggregate and rollup operators, the Event intersects with period option does not work as expected.
- For the rollup operator, use the .ers mechanism to modify rollup.ers.
In the RollupIntersectsWith query, change
AND t.START_TIME < pr.END_TIME AND t.END_TIME > pr.START_TIME
AND t.START_TIME < pr.END_TIME AND t.END_TIME > pr.START_TIME or (t.END_TIME = pr.START_TIME and t.START_TIME = t.END_TIME))
- For the aggregate operator, use the .ers mechanism to modify aggregator.ers.
In the AggIntersectsWith query, change
WHERE t.START_TIME < pr.END_TIME AND t.END_TIME > pr.START_TIME
WHERE t.START_TIME < pr.END_TIME AND t.END_TIME > pr.START_TIME or (t.END_TIME = pr.START_TIME and t.START_TIME = t.END_TIME))
- When you select the date range of 3 months ending last month with weekly data, IT Business Management displays an incorrect timeframe.
Workaround: Set number of weeks, instead of number of months for weekly data.
- When you export a bar report to a PDF file, the report does not contain the bar graph.
Workaround: Export the report to Word instead of PDF.
- An error appears when you save a gauge report after you select the aggregation function as Last N Records Average.
Workaround: Do not use the Last N Records Average option with gauge reports.
- An error appears when you use a custom aggregation formula in a table report for which you set the Allow Comparison feature.
Workaround: Either do not use a custom aggregation formula or disable the Allow Comparison option.
- Incorrect syntax is handled as part of the template body text. For example, if it uses the wrong property name, the tag is handled as part of the template body text. If the #set command is wrong, all of the tags that use this reference are handled as part of the template body text.
- If a tag does not have available data, the system retrieves the empty string output. If the data is accessed through empty list iteration, no data is generated.
After you change the effective date on the dashboard, the updated date does not appear on the view screen.
When you create a user with permissions to define or modify users, and then use the user credentials to change email ID, you get an UI an error. However, the changes are saved.
- The system supports high contrast in dashboards and other views, but you might experience following problems.
- The report framelet description font is not clear.
- The refresh dashboard icon does not change color.
- The new zoom toggle icon has low contrast between the select and non-select backgrounds.
Workaround: Use the system with the existing contrast settings.
- When you open a help page using a Google Chrome browser, the page might not appear correctly. For example, the left page might not display any content.
Workaround: Use an Internet Explorer or a Mozilla Firefox browser.