VMware P2V Assistant 2.1
Completing the System Reconfiguration
When you have made all the decisions, the P2V Assistant proceeds and reconfigures the designated cloned disk.
1. Confirm the execution of the selected task, cloned disk or system reconfiguration. Click OK.
A series of progress messages appear. The specific messages you see depend upon the options you selected. Progress statistics include MBytes copied, throughput, and estimated time of completion.
2. Verify the note on installing and updating VMware Tools. Click OK.
3. Optionally, check the box to view additional information about completing your system reconfiguration.
4. Close the P2V Assistant. Click Finish.
Progress pages appear.
If you opted to view the additional notes, they appear after the system reconfiguration is complete.
5. If you used the P2V Assistant direct disk device option, you must gracefully shut down the helper virtual machine running the P2V Assistant. This ensures that all the system reconfiguration changes are completely written to disk.
You have completed reconfiguring a system on an existing virtual disk cloned disk using VMware P2V Assistant.