SDK Support Program for vSphere APIs, SDKs, PowerCLI
What products will the SDK Support Program support?
Please refer to the Products Supported list.
Will I be able to include this in my Enterprise License Agreement (ELA)?
Yes, normal discounts will apply.
What is the scope of the offering?
The Program will provide guidance for software development when customers are using the VMware vSphere APIs. VMware engineers will not develop or test the code for customers or partners. We recommend that customers/partners engage with VMware Professional Services if they need code development.
What levels of support are available?
SDK Support is available in two service level agreements:
- Standard support provides a response within two business days.
- Premium support provides a response within one business day.
Can I use my VMware Professional Services Oganization (PSO) credits to pay for the SDK Support Program?
No, PSO credits can only be used to pay for VMware Consulting or Education Services.
Whom should I contact for more information?
Send a message to the SDK Support Team.
VMware Support Offerings
- On Premise
- Basic Support
- Production Support
- Business Critical Support (BCS)
- Mission Critical Support (MCS)
- Extended Support
- IaaS Production Support
- OnDemand Services Online Support
- OnDemand Services Production Support
- SaaS Basic Support
- SaaS Production Support
- SDK Support Program for vSphere
- U.S. Federal Technical Support
- Per Incident Support
- Complimentary Support
- Compare Support Offerings