U.S. Federal Technical Support
Access to U.S. Citizen / U.S. Soil support exclusively for U.S. Federal customers
- Receive included coverage for eligible products when purchasing from the U.S. Federal price list / GSA schedule through VMware’s authorized Government Dealer.
- Interact with experienced technical support engineers with U.S. citizenship, located on U.S. soil.
- Gain direct access to the dedicated U.S. Federal technical support team through an exclusive
This enhancement to our standard support offerings is provided under our U.S. Federal government product warranty and is available only to customers who purchased their licenses from the U.S. Federal price list or GSA schedule through VMware’s authorized Government Dealer. It requires no additional support contract.
U.S. Federal Technical Support does not include specialized Service Level Agreements (SLAs). All the SLAs are dictated by the support offering that was purchased from U.S. Federal price list or GSA schedule. Please refer to the SLAs that have been defined for VMware’s standard support offerings.
|Support Offering||U.S. Federal Technical Support Applies|
|Mission Critical Support||No. This offering is not yet available to U.S. Federal customers.|
|Business Critical Support||Yes|
|Saas Production Support||No|
|Developer Support for vFabric (SpringSource)||Yes|
|SDK Support Program for vSphere||Yes|
|Per Incident Support||Yes|
|Pivotal (SpringSource) tc Server Evaluation Support||No|
|vCloud Government Service provided by Carpathia||Yes|
U.S. Federal Technical Support Engineers (TSEs) having a Secret Clearance can be made available.
Recently Acquired Products
Software products recently acquired by VMware through mergers and acquisitions may eventually be supported under the U.S. Federal Technical support offering. To learn which products are currently not eligible / excluded, please review the VMware Virtualization for Government page.
Web Support Requests
We cannot guarantee support requests filed via the web will be assigned to a U.S. Citizen on U.S. Soil. Please do not file support requests via the web; instead, request support by telephone using the exclusive U.S. Federal Technical Support telephone number.
VMware is not authorized to store classified / sensitive data. We offer a tool for you to scrub your log files before sending them to us. Please contact the U.S. Federal Technical Support team for the latest version of the tool.
VMware Support Offerings
- On Premise
- Basic Support
- Production Support
- Business Critical Support (BCS)
- Mission Critical Support (MCS)
- Extended Support
- IaaS Production Support
- OnDemand Services Online Support
- OnDemand Services Production Support
- SaaS Basic Support
- SaaS Production Support
- SDK Support Program for vSphere
- U.S. Federal Technical Support
- Per Incident Support
- Complimentary Support
- Compare Support Offerings