vFabric GemFire Tools 6.6.1 and 6.6.0 Release Notes
vFabric GemFire Tools 6.6.0 | 14 SEPT 2011|
vFabric GemFire Tools 6.6.1 | 01 NOV 2011
Last Document Update: 01 NOV 2011
What's in the Release Notes
The release notes cover the following topics:
What's New in vFabric GemFire Tools 6.6.1
The 6.6.1 release of GemFire Tools includes the following changes and enhancements:
Data Browser Bug Fixes
- Data Browser 1.3 now supports the PDX serialization feature introduced in GemFire 6.6.0.
- Data Browser used to miss Serializer registrations for some members. Data Browser 1.3 fixes this issue and addresses Tech Support Issue 8102.
These changes and enhancements are in addition to those in GemFire Tools 6.6.0.
What's New in vFabric GemFire Tools 6.6.0
This release of GemFire Tools includes the following changes and enhancements.
Corrected Entry Count and Data Policy in GFMon
- GFMon now correctly shows the Entry Count & Data Policy for a region with data policy Persistent-Partition.
Data Browser Enhancements
- Data Browser works on systems with non-English locales.
- Error-reporting is improved.
- Client pool read timeout can now be specified.
- In the title bar, Data Browser shows the version of the GemFire Distributed System to which it is connected.
- A new convenience button can start a 'New Continuous Query' for a GemFire Cache Server. You can also use the right-click menu option.