VMware VMmark 1.1.1 Release Notes
VMware VMmark 1.1.1 | Build 20090406
Build 20090406 is a release build of VMware VMmark 1.1.1. This is a minor maintenance release.
These release notes cover the following topics:
What's New in 1.1.1?
We're pleased to announce the release of VMmark 1.1.1. Significant changes from
VMmark 1.1 are listed below:
Note that though the names of the pre-built template virtual machines have changed from VMmark 1.1, the contents of the files are identical.
- The VMmark harness has been updated to include automation of hypervisor and workload virtual machine reporting for disclosure.
- The reporting script has been updated to support a future version of VMware ESX.
- A new VMmarkConfigChecker script is included to help confirm that the workload virtual machines comply with the Run and Reporting Rules for VMmark.
- The disclosure.html template has been updated.
- The Run and Reporting Rules for VMmark document has been updated.
- The VMware VMmark Benchmarking Guide document has been updated.
- This release now includes VMmark Review Panel Guidelines and Procedures.
There are no know issues.
For further infomation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.