New Cloud Services
We're expanding our cloud services to help you simplify management, scale your storage, and get multi-layered protection. See how our unified hybrid cloud connects applications and resources that straddle the data center and the cloud.
Site Recovery Manager Air is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) application in vCloud Air that will enable simple, fast and reliable recovery of virtual machines.
- Create and manage recovery plans centrally.
- Conduct non-disruptive failover testing.
- Automate orchestration workflows.
vCloud Air Object Storage is a cloud-based storage solution for unstructured data.
- Access storage on-demand instantly.
- Get built-in geo-redundant or standard storage.
- Pay as you go with no minimum commitments or up-front fees.
vCloud Air Hybrid Cloud Manager lets you manage your on-premises vSphere environment and your vCloud Air workloads from a single portal.
- Migrate workloads to and from vCloud Air.
- Extend data center connectivity without having to manage multiple tools.
- Manage your on-premises and VMware Cloud Providers as a single network.
vCloud Air Advanced Networking Services provides granular, flexible network security with simplified networking mirroring in the cloud.
- Trust groups follow the application anywhere it goes, to the cloud or back on premises.
- Supports Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) routing.
- Offers point-to-site SSL and site-to-site VPN options.
New Innovations in the Software-Defined Data Center
Our unified hybrid cloud platform is built on a software-defined data center architecture, and offers customers openness and choice in how to build and manage applications and cloud environments based on their specific needs.
vRealize Operations 6.1 now matches a workload to your specific IT and business needs and recommends the best placement location.
- Meet business needs with proactive rebalancing.
- Natively monitor OS and applications.
- Proactively identify and avoid potential issues across the infrastructure and application stacks with predictive analytics.
VMware Integrated OpenStack 2 is now even easier to deploy globally.
- Based on the latest OpenStack Kilo release, it offers the option to upgrade from Integrated Openstack 1.0 (IceHouse)
- Available now in six new languages: German, French, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Enhancements include support for Ceilometer and Heat Autoscaling, Backup and Restore, LBaaS and much more
- Also available through Dell EMC VxRack, Dell EMC Enterprise Hybrid Cloud, VMware Cloud Providers Partners and IBM Softlayer